The Quinlan Ramble
2019 Quinlan Ramble to Boston
March 2 – 9
About The Quinlan Ramble
Spend your spring break on the Quinlan Ramble to Boston. Visit companies, meet with Loyola alumni, and experience all that the city has to offer.
The Quinlan Ramble is an annual alternative spring break trip that enables 16 undergraduate business students to experience business in another part of the United States.
If you have any questions, please contact Allison Davis, Student Engagement Program Manager, at QuinlanRamble@LUC.edu.
- Limited to 16 undergraduate Quinlan students. Students must have a major in the Quinlan School of Business.
- $450/student; includes air fare, hotel, ground transportation, and some meals. Limited financial assistance is available to eligible applicants.
- Tours/information sessions with local businesses.
Applications for the 2019 Quinlan Ramble to Boston are now closed.
- In order to participate, you must have a declared major in the Quinlan School of Business.
- Applications due by 5pm, Friday, October 19, 2018.
- Interested students please submit your application to Schreiber Center 320. When you submit your application you will be asked to sign a OSCCR Student Educational Records Disclosure Form (signature must be witnessed by a Quinlan staff member in Schreiber 320). Selected students will be notified of the proper next steps.
Applications were emailed to undergraduate Quinlan School of Business students. If you need one, please email QuinlanRamble@LUC.edu.