Listen to highlights from Loyola on WGN Radio
On September 15, WGN Radio's morning and early afternoon shows broadcast live from the Schreiber Center, the new home of the Quinlan School of Business.
Listen to the highlights:
- Hear a rockin’ love song for Loyola, set to The Kinks classic ‘Lola.’ Listen
- Interim President John P. Pelissero, PhD, talks about the new Schreiber Center. Listen
- WGN’s Steve Cochran is looking to complete his degree, perhaps at Loyola. Listen
- WGN’s David Kaplan comments on the state of Ramblers basketball. Listen
- What did TV great Bob Newhart have to say about his alma mater? Listen
- Loyola’s Pam McCoy interviews Steve Cochran for the Executive MBA program. Listen
- Think you know Jesuit university trivia? Take Steve Cochran’s quick quiz. Listen
- Junior Troy Davis discusses the student-run Loyola Limited businesses. Listen
- Learn more about Loyola Limited from Sean Connolly and Ryan Kelly. Listen
- Loyola’s Eve Geroulis answers the question: Is college worth the debt? Listen
View broadcast photos in the gallery below or on Loyola's Flickr page.
A day of celebration
The WGN Radio broadcast was part of a full day of celebrations for the Schreiber Center, Quinlan’s new home on Loyola’s downtown campus, on September 15.
- Nearly 500 people attended the Schreiber Center Grand Opening Celebration, which featured remarks by General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.). Read the story.
- Among those in attendance at the celebration gala were Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and benefactors John and Kathy Schreiber. See the pictures.
- Nearly 100 of Chicago’s corporate leaders attended a CEO Summit to discuss corporate social responsibility with General Powell. Read the story.
- An advertising blitz declared Quinlan's new Schreiber Center "open for business." See the ads.