Dean's Merit Scholarship
In recognition of stellar academic performance, Loyola University Chicago automatically considers students accepted into the Quinlan School of Business for a merit scholarship.
- Eligibility is generally determined by GPA and GMAT scores.
- Scholarships typically cover one or two Quinlan School of Business courses. Two-course scholarships are generally issued over two quarters.
- Awardees must use the scholarship in the term in which they are awarded and enroll in at least two Quinlan School of Business classes.
- No additional paperwork is needed for consideration.
Graduate Business Student Scholarship
The Graduate Programs Office at the Quinlan School of Business awards scholarships from the University’s endowment to Quinlan graduate students.
- Our goal is to provide funding to students who have proven academic success and demonstrated financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Scholarships can range from $1,000-$10,000.
- Scholarships are restricted to graduate students.
We are not currently accepting scholarship applications.
For more information on scholarships, please visit the Financial Aid Office website.