Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications (MSIMC)
Video: Why an MSIMC at Loyola ►
“Students in the Quinlan MSIMC program learn the power of marketing to effect positive social change and measurable business outcomes.”
Mary Ann McGrath, PhD
Chair of the Department of Marketing | Professor of Marketing
Rise above with a Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications degree from the Quinlan School of Business
The Quinlan Difference
What sets the Quinlan School of Business MSIMC program apart? We educate socially responsible marketing leaders who believe in doing more, doing well, and doing good.
A Broader Perspective
People come to Quinlan to pursue meaningful careers as values-based leaders who can communicate effectively, think critically, and act ethically. As a Quinlan MSIMC student, you’ll be part of a diverse community of scholars who rise above the competition by looking at the business of marketing from a broader perspective—a perspective that includes a commitment to social justice and the betterment of society.
How will you rise above?
As a Quinlan MSIMC student, you’ll:
- develop the creative and strategic skills you need to lead and innovate in the diverse, digital, and dynamic field of marketing;
- learn marketing strategies that deliver brand growth and a competitive advantage in a time of sweeping economic, environmental, and social change;
- gain the technical business skills that are essential in today’s global economy;
- build a strong foundation in marketing finance, strategic planning, digital and social content development, leadership and ethics, database analytics, sustainable business, and global campaign development; and
- learn to ask the questions that are important to humanity as you harness the power of marketing to promote positive social change.