Be a champion of change. In this workshop, you will learn MBA-level techniques for creating sustainable improvements in business processes. This offering is a teaching tool for all managers regardless of their industry or functional area. You'll learn the concepts and tools needed by managers in leadership positions to make process changes in the areas for which you are accountable.
- All managers regardless of industry or functional area
- Managers focused on making process improvements in their areas of responsibility
- Internal auditors, project managers, process managers
- Learn a methodology of process improvement and tools to execute it
- Compare/Contrast popular performance improvement movements (6 Sigma, ISO, Baldrige)
- Discuss critical process improvement tools and their practical application on audits
- Learn the concept of process mapping and how to apply it
- Gain knowledge on the delicate balance between risk management and best practice efficiencies
- Glean insights into performance measurement principles and project management guidelines.
- Learn how to create action plans to communicate process improvement ideas to process owners
- Understand the components of effective change management for process improvements
- Construct a process to quantify the tangible ROI on process improvements
- Discuss the 17 principles to Excellent Business Processes
- Read real-world case study examples
- Process Improvement Methodology
- Continuous Improvement Movements
- Process Improvement Tools
- Process Mapping
- Best Practices vs. Internal Controls
- Performance Measurement
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Action Plans
- Measure the ROI on Process Improvements
- ‘Excellence’ in Business Processes
- Case Study Wrap Up Exercise
JEFFREY A. BERK is an operations executive and adjunct professor.
Berk teaches a graduate level business courses for Loyola University in Chicago. He has participated in performance improvement projects internationally. He has spoken on these topics and has been quoted and published in numerous periodicals. He is the author of Champions of Change: The Managers Guide to Creating Sustainable Improvements in Business Process.
Berk, a CPA, is a former auditor. He has an MBA from the University of Chicago and undergraduate degrees from Kansas. He is currently the Chief Operating Officer for a technology firm in Chicago, IL.
DATE: Mar 28
For a course consultation, please contact us at: 312.915.6780 or email@example.com.