BBA in Economics
- Department Chair: Paul Gabriel
- Bank of China
- Bank of England
- Bank of Japan
- CME Group (CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- Federal Reserve
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- World Bank
Professional & Student Organizations
- Economics Forum
- The Economics Forum offers undergraduates, graduates, and alumni opportunities for professional development and networking through seminars, panel discussions, field trips, and guest speakers.
- Middle East Economic Association (MEEA)
- MEEA maintains an online journal of papers presented at its annual meeting in conjunction with the Allied Social Sciences Association, Topics in Middle Eastern and North African Economies.
- Online Economics Degree Programs Directory
- www.AccreditedOnlineColleges.org is a comprehensive website that will help you find scholarships, research potential career paths, and decide whether economics is right for you.