Career Strategies Series
Fall 2018 Session
Leveraging Your Resources to Target Your Next Career Step
Saturday, October 20, 2018
Schreiber Center, Wintrust Hall, Floor 9
This event is exclusively for Quinlan MBA, MS, and graduate certificate students.
Successful alumni will share insights into their career navigation and achievements, and reveal how they leveraged their Loyola education, resources, and networks along the way.
Also, a LinkedIn representative will show you insider tips and tricks on the LinkedIn platform as you navigate professional success. Learn how to maximize the effectiveness of your profile and make LinkedIn work for you!
A delicious brunch will be provided. You won’t want to miss this session of the Career Strategies Series!
- Carolyn Kmet, MBA ’03, Quinlan faculty
- Julie Sells, Assistant Director, Quinlan Business Career Services
- Saleh Alwasiyah, MBA ’17, MSF ’17
JP Morgan Chase
- Joe Michael, BS ’03
- Jennifer Scalise, MBA Healthcare Management ’18
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
- Rosmini Sukardi, MSF ’11
BMO Financial Group
- MaryAnn Gibney, Learning and Talent Solutions, LinkedIn
|8:30 a.m.||Check-in Table Opens|
|8:45 a.m.||Brunch Served|
|9:00 a.m.||Program Begins
Presentations and Panel
|11:40 a.m.||Reflection and Networking|
|12:00 p.m.||Program Concludes|
Bring your own individual questions for discussion. Attire is business casual. Space will be limited.
Please RSVP in RamblerLink. The first 20 students to register will receive a special gift upon arrival at the program.
- April 2018: Ensuring ROI on your Graduate Business Education
- October 2017: Landing Your Ideal Position
- April 2017: Plotting Your Course
- October 2016: Championing Your Career
- April 2016: Refining Your Career Strategy
View the October 2016 event photos in the gallery below or on Quinlan’s Flickr page.
Watch event highlights from the April 2016 event: