Career Strategies Series
Spring 2018 Session: Ensuring ROI on your Graduate Business Education
Saturday, April 14, 2018
This event is exclusively for Quinlan MBA, MS and graduate certificate students.
Join Quinlan faculty, alumni and other professionals for interactive networking sessions that will help you ensure your ROI. Featured speakers will share first-hand stories on lessons learned through experience and research. They will provide insight on how to articulate and market your skills, talents, knowledge and value. They will provide tips on how to position yourself to reap the best return on your graduate business degree.
Planned topics of discussion include:
- Compensation, Benefits, Salary Offers and Negotiation Strategies
- Balancing Doing Good with Doing Well: Lifetime ROI
- Recognizing and Addressing Bias, Equity, and Disparity in Hiring, Selection, Compensation and Promotion Practices
There will be time for Q&A and networking, so please bring questions. Delicious brunch will be served. Space will be limited so do not delay.
Please RSVP in RamblerLink →
Login with your university ID and Password and click on “Events” and “Workshops” to RSVP.
- October 2017: Landing Your Ideal Position
- April 2017: Plotting Your Course
- October 2016: Championing Your Career
- April 2016: Refining Your Career Strategy
View the October 2016 event photos in the gallery below or on Quinlan’s Flickr page.
Watch event highlights from the April 2016 event: