The Hub harnesses the interdisciplinary resources of Loyola University Chicago and the global Jesuit network of colleges and universities to connect businesses—including social enterprises, multinational corporations, nonprofit organizations, and family businesses—to the expert faculty, staff, and students, responsible business leaders, research, and resources needed to make smart business decisions in today’s global economy.
Underpinning all our services is a commitment to doing well in business, while also doing good for stakeholders, communities, and the environment.
Interested in learning more? Contact John Caltagirone.
Hub Members have the unique opportunity to leverage the expertise and resources of all our centers. We customize your membership package to your current needs. Benefits of a membership include:
• Short-term and long-term projects
• One-on-one coaching with subject matter experts
• Access to case studies in our portfolio
• Solutions-based conferences, workshops, and webinars on the most pressing issues
• Discounted custom education programs for your organization
• Discounted executive education programs
• Industry knowledge
• Intern recruiting
• Full-time and part-time job placement recruiting
• Opportunity to guest lecture in Loyola classes
• In-class projects
• Access to non-public research and case studies
• Global study abroad programs
• Special interest and peer groups
• Board membership
• Event and meeting space
• Special invitations to exclusive gatherings
• Quarterly newsletters
• Assistance with board member search
• Awards and special recognition