The following are some key features of S&P Capital IQ platform. For more information, visit here.
- Data – Access extensive market and financial data, proprietary research, deep and sector-focused news, estimates, credit ratings, and more, all compiled from millions of sources and delivered in milliseconds.
- Financials/Valuation – Analyze company performance with industry-leading financials, which are adjusted to enhance comparability and are auditable down to the source documents.
- Monitor companies and markets – Get quick overviews on companies, including events and transcripts, analysts’ estimates, and updated financial performance. The market data covers all major quoted markets including equities, mutual funds, fixed income, indices, commodities, currencies and interest rates.
- Screening to generate better ideas – Screen on a vast combination of financial, qualitative, and event-driven criteria to enhance your investment strategy with proprietary research. You can create custom email alerts to track changes in your screening universe or pull your results into Excel Plug-in for deeper analysis.
- Report builder – Generate detailed and custom reports for a company or list of companies using the Report Builder tool. Specify the content and display order, and customize the style and layout of your report.
- Excel Plug-in – Allows you to import financial, market and company data along with comp sets, filings, saved screens and other information quickly and easily. Streamline your research and analysis with the dynamic spreadsheet generation tool and build financial models and complete data analysis tasks faster. More than 110 pre-built model templates are available.
- Relationship Analysis – Identify and leverage key relationships based on employment history, education and board memberships using Relationship Tree. The detailed profiles cover 3.8+ million private and public company executives, board members, and investment professionals globally.