Graduate Training Materials
Click on the following highlighted areas to obtain graduate training materials:
1. Division 41 provides a manual describing graduate training in the Psychology and Law field.
2. Here is a list of nonclinical doctoral degree programs that have concentrations in legal psychology.
3. National Organization of Forensic Social Work has several resources at their website.
4. Loyola University Chicago has one of the few Forensic Mental Health Sub-specialization in its Masters of Social Work program. The curriculum is here.
5. Long Island University also has a forensic social work concentration.
The following links provide information about dual degree programs where you earn both a Ph.D. in field of psychology and a JD:
- University of Nebraska Lincoln offers several dual degree programs with focuses on experimental or clinical psychology
- Cornell University offers a six year program to obtain a Ph.D. in Developmental Psychology and a J.D.
- Northwestern University offers a seven year program to obtain a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology and a J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania offers a dual degree program
- Drexel University offers a dual degree program to obtain a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology and a J.D.
- University of California Irvine has a dual degree program