Kathryn Jackson, MEd
Title/s: Director, Career Development Center & Quinlan Business Career Services
Office #: Sullivan 255/Schreiber 121
Kathryn Jackson (she/her/hers) serves as the Director of the Career Development Center (CDC) and of Business Career Services in the Quinlan School of Business. Kathryn, a Chicago native and first generation college graduate, joined Loyola University Chicago in 2008 as the Quinlan College of Business Academic Internship Program Coordinator.
Kathryn is a former project management s-corp owner and magazine columnist for Family Time Magazine. Since coming to Loyola Chicago, Kathryn has contributed articles and book chapters on Community Work-Study as well as earned awards from The College Board, the University of Illinois Alumni Association, and Office of the POTUS Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll.
Professional & Community Affiliations:
- Honors and Awards Committee, National Association for College and Employers (NACE)
- Career Mentor, DePaul University's Career Mentoring Program, Alumni Sharing Knowledge
- SASDI Fellow on Diversity, Access, and Programming, Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT)
- America's Urban Campus Career Executive Committee Co-Chair
- DePaul School for New Learning Professional Advisor
Kathryn has completed the following Loyola University Chicago staff/faculty trainings: Safe Space (LGBTQI), I'm Here For You (Survivors of Dating Violence), Share the Dream: Undocumented Ally Training.