Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee - Match Day Meetings
All PHPAC participants are required to attend ONE Match Day Meeting to remain eligible for this year’s cycle of the Committee (sessions are repeated with the same content covered in each). Multiple meetings are offered to better accommodate schedules. The dates, times, and locations of these meetings are as follows:
- Tuesday January 22, 2019 (5 PM - 6 PM), *TENTATIVE* location: Cudahy Science, Room 202, LSC
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019 (4 PM - 5 PM), *TENTATIVE* location: Cudahy Science, Room 202, LSC
- Thursday, January 24, 2019 (5 PM - 6 PM), *TENTATIVE* location: Galvin Auditorium, Sullivan Center, LSC
- Tuesday February 5, 2019 (5 PM - 6 PM), Galvin Auditorium, Sullivan Center, LSC
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019 (4 PM - 5 PM), Galvin Auditorium, Sullivan Center, LSC
- Thursday, February 7, 2019 (5 PM - 6 PM), Galvin Auditorium, Sullivan Center, LSC
If you are unable to attend a Match Day Meeting, you will need to provide documentation of schedule conflicts (e.g., work, academic, etc.) that prevented you from attending one of these meetings in order to remain eligible for this cycle of the Committee. PHPAC participants who currently live out-of-state or outside of the Chicago Metro are excused from attending.
During the academic year, drop-in advising hours are Monday - Friday, 2 PM - 4 PM.*
Drop-in advising has been canceled on Friday, February 8, 2019, as advisors will be at a conference. Regular drop-in advising hours will resume Monday, February 11, 2019.*
Students/Alumni can also call our office at 773.508.3636 to schedule a full advising appointment.
To continue to receive pre-health announcements or to join for the first time follow these instructions:
- Go to http://www.luc.edu/career/ramblerlinkuserlogins and login to your RamblerLink account
- Once logged in, on the left-hand side bar, select Profile > Academic
- In the Pre-Health Newsletter section, select “Yes” under the question “Would you like to be included our pre-health e-newsletter?”