Workshop Series: The More You Know about Pre-Health
Starting the week of September 10 and going until through Friday, October 12, the Pre-Health Advising Office along with the Career Development Center will be hosting a weekly workshop for first-year students to learn some of the basics of being a Pre-Health Student (both tips to be successful on this path and tips on if your career goals change). The same content is repeated in each workshop, so attending just one session is mandatory. First Year Pre-Health students are required to attend a workshop prior to scheduling an advising appointment with a Pre-Health Advisor so that we can get important information to as many students as possible. Exact dates/times/locations of the workshops will be announced next week, but please look for those and plan to attend one session.
- Monday, September 10 at 9 AM in Regis Hall MPR
- Thursday, September 20 at 4 PM in Crown Auditorium
- Tuesday, September 25 at 10 AM in Sr Jean MPR North
- Monday, October 1 at 2 PM in Sr Jean MPR South
- Friday, October 12 at 9 AM in McCormick Lounge
The Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee
During the academic year, drop-in advising hours are Monday - Friday 2 PM - 4 PM.
To continue to receive pre-health announcements or to join for the first time follow these instructions:
- Go to http://www.luc.edu/career/ramblerlinkuserlogins and login to your RamblerLink account
- Once logged in, on the left-hand side bar, select Profile > Academic
- In the Pre-Health Newsletter section, select “Yes” under the question “Would you like to be included our pre-health e-newsletter?”