Title/s: Senior Adjunct Lecturer
Office #: Lewis Towers, Rm 621
- LLM (Health Law), 1995, Loyola University Chicago
- JD, 1979, DePaul University, Chicago
- BA, Honors, cum laude, 1974, Loyola University Chicago
Ms. Ryan was the former director of the Institute for Paralegal Studies. She now teaches Advanced Topics in American Law.
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Association for Paralegal Education
- Illinois Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- International Practice Management Association
- Association of Legal Administrators.