Loyola University Chicago

Office for International Programs

Travel Insurance and Resources

CISI Health Insurance Information

‌‌‌‌‌‌International emergency medial insurance coverage for Loyola University Chicago faculty, staff and students is provided by Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI). This insurance is intended for use on overseas travel only and is not intended for use in the United States or to replace your current US coverage. For detailed information about the insurance coverage, please see this year's CISI Brochure 2018 and CISI Claim Information. To submit a claim, please use the CISI Claim Form.‌

For rates and specific information for undergraduate study abroad students, please see CISI Information for Students Abroad.

General Information on International Travel

Please review the following policies and information about health and safety abroad: 

  1. International travel policy
  2. Travel tip information
  3. Travel/visa information at travel.state.gov and health information for your destination at cdc.gov


I am a Loyola UNDERGRADUATEstudent who will be going abroad
I am a Loyola GRADUATE student who will be going abroad
I am a Loyola faculty or staff member who will be going abroad (please also use this link if you are planning a trip for several Loyola faculty/staff/board members/etc.)
I am a dependent (spouse/child) of a Loyola faculty or staff member who will be accompanying a faculty or staff member going abroad

If you have questions about health insurance enrollment that are not covered in the FAQs or if you are having trouble enrolling, please contact us at: intltravel@luc.edu or 773.508.6081