All Graduate Students participating in a study trip through Loyola University Chicago must be enrolled in CISI (an international emergency medical insurance plan). Please ask your trip leader if they are enrolling the group, or if you are responsible to self-enroll. If you are self-enrolling, please follow the directions below. Upon enrolling, you will recieve a Participant ID card and proof of insurance. If you have further questions about the policy coverage or enrollment in CISI, please contact OIP at email@example.com.
To enroll, you will need the following:
- Sponsor code: LUC-SE
- Credit card
- Program departure and return dates
- Enroll Now
If you need more information, please refer to the Self-Enrollment Checklist. After enrolling you will receive an email directly from CISI with the following:
- Your insurance card
- The CISI brochure
- A letter for the consulate explaining your health care coverage
- Access to the CISI web portal
See these instructions for information about accessing and using the online myCISI Portal
Required Travel Documents
Turn in the following documents before you travel:
- Original Illegal Drug Affidavit Form (download, print and sign)
- Original Risk and Release Form (download, print and sign)
- Loyola Study Abroad Medical Form (download, print and sign)
- Photocopy of identification (photo) page of passport
- Photocopy of visa, if required for your travel
If you are traveling as part of a group with a Loyola faculty or staff member as trip leader, turn in documentation to your trip leader.
If you are traveling on your own or without a trip leader, please return these documents to us prior to your departure via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.