The mission of the Loyola University Chicago Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE) is to:
- provide leadership and support to: develop and maintain an official integrated institution-wide clearinghouse of accurate data,
- foster ongoing assessment of student learning that is used to reflectively inform curriculum, teaching, and student services,
- manage and enhance a process of meaningful academic program review,
- promote increased utilization of high quality evidence for continuous improvement in program quality and feasibility, and for institutional strategic planning,
- provide timely and accurate data to State and Federal agencies and to accreditation bodies.