Mission Book Club
Awareness: The Perils and Opportunities of Reality by Anthony De Mello
|HSC, SSOM 250|
|Noon-1:00p.m.||Friday, November 2 (Part 1)|
|Friday, November 30 (Part 2)|
|LSC, Cuneo Hall 410|
|Noon-1:00p.m.||Wednesday, October 31 (Part 1)|
|Wednesday, November 28 (Part 2)|
|WTC, Corboy 727|
|Noon-1:00p.m.||Tuesday, October 23 (Part 1)|
|Tuesday, November 20 (Part 2)|
The book discussion will take place in two parts, each from noon to 1:00p.m.
To register for lunch and receive the book for an upcoming book club, please contact Chris Murphy at email@example.com.
- Showdown: Thurgood Marshall and the Supreme Court Nomination That Changed America by Wil Haygood
- The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything: A Spirituality for Real Life by James Martin, S.J.
- Tattoos on the Heart: Power of Boundless Compassion by Fr. Gregory Boyle, S.J.
- He Leadeth Me by Fr. Walter Ciszek
- Traveling Mercies: Some Thoughts on Faith by Anne Lamott
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevensen