Mission Book Club
The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything: A Spirituality for Real Life by James Martin, S.J.
|HSC, Information Commons Room C|
|12:00-1:00p.m.||Friday, June 1 (Part 1)|
|Friday, June 29 (Part 2)|
|LSC, Cuneo Hall 410|
|12:00-1:00p.m.||Wednesday, May 23 (Part 1)|
|Wednesday, June 27 (Part 2)|
|WTC, Schreiber 807|
|12:00-1:00p.m.||Tuesday, May 22 (Part 1)|
|Tuesday, June 19 (Part 2)|
The book discussion will take place in two parts, each from noon to 1:00p.m.
To register for lunch and receive the book for an upcoming book club, please contact Chris Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Showdown: Thurgood Marshall and the Supreme Court Nomination That Changed America by Wil Haygood
- The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything: A Spirituality for Real Life by James Martin, S.J.
- Tattoos on the Heart: Power of Boundless Compassion by Fr. Gregory Boyle, S.J.
- He Leadeth Me by Fr. Walter Ciszek
- Traveling Mercies: Some Thoughts on Faith by Anne Lamott
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevensen