Law Library Adds New HeinOnline Collections
The Law Library has recently added several new HeinOnline Libraries, all of which can be found listed on the main HeinOnline page (which is linked from the Law Library’s home page, under “Popular Resources”) or from the Law Library’s Electronic Resources A-Z Page. As with our other HeinOnline collections, these new collections (listed below) consist of high-quality, searchable PDF images of the original print pages and are accessible from any on-campus computer or from off campus with a valid Loyola ID and password.
- Bar Journals – This Library provides full-text access to 125 state and local bar journals (including the Chicago Bar Association’s CBA Record).
- History of Bankruptcy: Taxation & Economic Reform in America, Part III – Over 300 bankruptcy law titles are included in this Library, including legislative histories, treatises, scholarly articles, and classic books dating back as far the 1800s.
- History of International Law – This Library includes hundreds of titles, some from as far back as 1690, on International Law subjects such as the Nuremberg Trials, International Arbitration, and the Hague Conferences and Conventions.
- Immigration Law & Policy in the U.S. –In this Library, HeinOnline has compiled important historical documents and legislation related to immigration law in the United States, as well as current hearings, debates and recent developments in immigration law. This comprehensive database includes Board of Immigration Appeals Precedent Decisions, legislative histories, law and policy titles, scholarly articles, an extensive bibliography, and other related works.
- Kluwer Law International Journal Library – This Library provides full-text access to 23 Kluwer Law International Journals.
- National Survey of State Laws – This online version of the highly-regarded print publication allows users to make state-by-state comparisons of current state laws and also allows users to compare the current state laws as they existed in 2005, 2008 and 2015.
- State Reports: A Historical Archive – This Library provides access to a digital version of Hein's State Reports Checklist along with linking to the full text of historical state reports from all 50 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.