Applying for Admission
Applicants should note the deadlines and start dates for each specific program. Early applications are advised. Applications are complete once all supporting documentation has been submitted.
Campus LLM Program Deadlines
Fall enrollment only
Application Deadline: July 1
Fall Term Begins: Late August
Online Program Deadlines (MJ, Online LLM, Privacy Certificate)
Fall Term Application Deadline: August 1
Term Begins: early September
Spring Term Application Deadline: December 1
Term Begins: early January
Summer Term Application Deadline: April 1
Term Begins: early May
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must possess at least two years of business experience
- No entrance examination is required
- Applicants for the LLM degree must possess a Bachelor's degree and a primary degree in law (JD or LLB).
- Applicants for the online program only must possess at least three years of experience in the business or legal fields to be considered for admission.
- Applicants are not required to be licensed to practice law. Those who are members of the bar must submit a letter from each jurisdiction in which they are licensed confirming that the applicant is in good standing.
Certificate in Privacy Law
-Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree.
-No entrance examination is required.
To learn more about the JD Degree program, please visit the Law School Admissions site, here.
- Applications for the Master of Jurisprudence (MJ) and Master of Laws (LLM, campus and online) programs are only accepted online. Use the link below to begin the application process.
- There is no fee to apply.
- Required documentation:
1) official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended;
2) one letter of recommendation from a person familiar with their education or work experience;
3) a current resume or CV; and
4) a 1-2 page essay detailing the applicant’s motivation for applying to the program and plans to utilize the degree.
- Applicant files are presented to and reviewed by the Loyola Admissions Committee only after all application materials have been received. Accepted applicants are notified promptly. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Office of Graduate Enrollment Management at 312-915-8950 or GradApp@luc.edu.