- 1L Law Firm Diversity Opportunities
Several law firms offer minority scholarships/fellowships that include (1) a scholarship to be applied toward the student's second year tuition and (2) a paid 1L summer associate position with their firm.
- 2L Law Firm Diversity Opportunities
Several law firms offer minority scholarships/fellowships that include (1) a scholarship to be applied toward the student's third year tuition and (2) a paid 2L summer associate with their firm.
- Non-Firm Diversity Opportunities
Opportunities are also available for minority students to gain experience in judicial or corporate settings. This page lists a few such opportunities.
- Diversity Job Fairs
Diversity job fairs provide diverse second year and third year students the opportunity to interview with legal employers across the nation.
- Student Organizations
Joining a student organization is a great way to find out about networking opportunities around Chicago and to meet diverse attorneys practicing in a wide variety of fields.
- Asian Pacific American Law Student Association
- Black Law Student Association (BLSA)
- Cultural Impact Initiative
- Foreign Lawyers Association
- Hellenic Bar Association
- Jewish Law Student Association (Decalogue Society)
- Justinian Society
- Latino Law Student Association (LLSA)
- Loyola Pipeline Project
- Muslim Law Student Association (MLSA)
- Women's Law Society
- CSO Diversity TWEN Group
Sign up to receive periodic email announcements about upcoming diversity related events or job opportunities.
- Diversity Bar Associations
A listing of local and national bar associations and legal organizations. Joining one or more of these organizations is a great way to network!