Most Recent Issue
The articles for Volume 30, Issue 3 are below. In addition to the articles, each issue contains a Consumer News section.
VOLUME 30 - ISSUE 3
- A Short Defense of Southland, Casarotto, and Other Long-Controversial Arbitration Decisions
By Stephen J. Ware
- Budding Torts: Forecasting Emerging Tort Liability in the Cannabis Industry
By John Campbell & Sahib Singh
- Trading Your Health: Assessing the Need for Domestic Regulation of Telemedicine and Ability to Conform to U.S. Trade Agreements
By Marilyn L. Higdon
- Leap of Faith: Managed Care and the Privatization of Medicaid Long-Term Care Services
Brendan W. Williams*
- The Equifax Breach: What We Learned and How We Can Protect Consumer Data
By Thomas G. Siracusa Jr.
- Consumer News: Proposition 65: Why Coffee in California May Come With a Cancer Warning
By Thomas J.K. Schick, News Editor