Most Recent Issue
The articles for Volume 30, Issue 1 are below. In addition to the articles, each issue contains a Consumer News section.
VOLUME 30 - ISSUE 1
- How the Supreme Court's Misconstruction of the FAA has Affected Consumers
By Margaret L. Moses
- Unconscionability Should Not be the Sole Arbiter of Whether to Enforce Mandatory Arbitration Provisions
By James Morsch
- Can Consumers' Rights Effectively be Vindicated in the Post-AT&T Mobility World?
By Terry F. Moritz
- Deregulating Arbitration
By David L. Noll
- Exploring Change: An Analysis of the Consumer Product Safety Commission
By James E. Orescanin
- You May Not Win a Free Cruise, But You May Win Damages
By Thomas J.K. Schick, News Editor