Submission of unsolicited articles is encouraged
Submissions should be sent to:
Children's Legal Rights Journal
Loyola University Chicago School of Law
25 East Pearson Street—Room 1124
Chicago, Illinois 60611
- Article topics must address an issue involving children and the law.
- Article must be endnoted or footnoted.
- Articles must include an author's note.
- Articles must include a cover page with the author's contact information. (including telephone number, mailing address, and e-mail address).
- Articles must be submitted in Word via e-mail.
- Citations in manuscripts should conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (18th ed. 2000).
**While we do not have a page requirement, most articles we publish are between 15 and 60 pages double spaced.**