Multi-billion-dollar mergers. Global cartels. High-tech product disputes. Health care controversies. Antitrust laws are in the news every day. These influential areas of the law limit the abuse of economic power for the benefit of consumers and competitors.
The Institute for Consumer Antitrust Studies is a non-partisan, independent academic center that advocates for a more just, competitive, and consumer-friendly economy.
We achieve our mission by:
- Training the next generation of antitrust and consumer lawyers
- Presenting cutting edge events
- Publishing influential scholarship
- Offering a unique student fellowship
- Advocating for change that helps consumers.
Learn more about the Institute, and the ideas, people, and programs that have been part of our success for more than twenty years.