Non-Degree Programs in Compliance
Loyola is dedicated to providing lifelong education to attorneys and compliance professionals. Individuals may register for cutting-edge compliance courses offered online and campus as a student-at-large. Courses can be taken either for credit or audited for no credit.
Individuals wishing to enroll as a student-at-large must first complete an application.
- Attorneys must select the LLM Non-Degree application
- Other professionals must select the MJ Non-Degree application
- As part of the application, individuals must list the course(s) in which they wish to enroll
- Course schedules and academic calendars are available on the Registrar’s website
- Enrollment in courses as a student-at-large does not guarantee admission to any Loyola degree program
- Enrollment in any course is subject to availability and other restrictions
- Students may be eligible to apply coursework taken as a student-at-large to a degree program on a case-by-case basis
- Tuition is charged on a per-credit hour basis and is based on the University’s current tuition for our degree programs.
- Current rates, which apply to courses taken for credit or audited, can be found on the Bursar’s website.
- The LLM tuition rate will apply to attorneys and the MJ tuition rate will apply to other professionals.
- We support and encourage our alumni to invest in lifelong learning. All Loyola University Chicago School of Law alumni can audit a course as a student-at-large at a 50% tuition discount.
Online Courses for JD Students
Loyola University Chicago is pleased to offer enrollment in a select number of health law, business law, compliance, and child law online courses to any student enrolled in an ABA-approved JD program during the summer term. These summer offerings allow JD students to access Loyola's cutting-edge online curriculum from anywhere in the world. At this time, online courses are only available during the summer term and students must obtain the approval of their institution in order to enroll.