ITS is currently in the process of migrating from Box. Additional information can be found on the OneDrive Migration Project webpage.
OneDrive for Business is an integral part of Office 365 and provides place in the cloud where you can store, share, and sync your work files. You can update and share your files from any device with OneDrive for Business. You can even work on Office documents with others at the same time.
All users get 5 TB of cloud storage with OneDrive for Business. All files that you store in OneDrive for Business are private unless you decide to share them. You can also share files and folders with specified co-workers so you can collaborate on projects. If you’re signed-in to Office 365, you are also to share with individuals outside Loyola.
To access OneDrive for Business, login through https://portal.office.com. When prompted, enter your Loyola email address and you will be redirected to enter in your Loyola UVID credentials. Once logged in, you will have access to all resources assigned in Office 365, including OneDrive for Business.
Additional information and help topics for OneDrive for Business are available on Microsoft's Office 365 website:
- Getting Started with OneDrive for Business - Learn the basics of OneDrive for Business.
- Quick Start Guide - How to quickly get up an running with OneDrive for Business.
- Sharing Files and Folders - Additional information and best practices for sharing files and folders.
- OneDrive for Business Help - General help topics for OneDrive for Business.
Loyola specific guides for using OneDrive for Business, including various sync clients, can be downloaded from the following:
- OneDriveforBusiness- Addtional information for accessing your personal OneDrive for Business account on computers/tablets/mobile devices.
- OneDriveforBusiness-Office365Groups - Addtional information for accessing shared OneDrive for Business - Office 365 Groups accounts on computers/tablets/mobile devices.