ITS has compiled a list of recommended conferencing equipment for individual purchases, as well as standards for upgrading private departmental spaces. Individuals are encouraged to contact Purchasing (email@example.com) for approved vendors prior to placing an order. Schools and departments exploring a possible room upgrade should contact the ITS Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a consultation. An ITS representative will schedule an onsite visit to tour the room, go over space design, discuss pricing and vendor selection, and provide project management support.
Individual Purchases: This equipment is best suited for participating in a Zoom, Skype for Business or Adobe Connect meeting individually or as a small group.
- Logitech H390 or H650e (stereo) wired headset
- Logitech H600 (RF) or H800 (Bluetooth) wireless headset
- Logitech C525 HD webcam (720p)
- Logitech C920 HD webcam (full 1080p)
- Jabra Speak 410 wired conferencing microphone
- Jabra Speak 510 wireless conferencing microphone
- Revolabs xTAG lapel microphone (prerecording content only)
Conference Room Upgrades: This equipment package is ideal for rooms with a capacity of less than 25 that will frequently host Zoom meetings.
- AVer VC520 USB video conferencing system
- Samsung DM65E LED display (room capacity <10)
- Samsung DM75E LED display (room capacity 10-25)
- Chief XTM1U wall mount
- Lenovo M900 desktop computer
- Logitech MK520 wireless keyboard and mouse kit
- Middle Atlantic equipment rack