2018 Go Move Challenge
Human Resources is excited to announce Loyola's participation in the sixth annual Go Move Challenge from February 1 through 28! Throughout February, faculty and staff record their minutes of movement to determine which Jesuit institution is the most active! We define movement as any intentional exercise that causes a at least a moderate increase in breathing or heart rate.
- The Jesuit institution that accumulates the most minutes by the end of the challenge wins!
Checkout the 2018 Go Move Challenge Flyer!
The Go Move Challenge begins at 12:00AM (Pacific Time) on Thursday, February 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM (Pacific Time) on Wednesday, February, 28, 2018.
- Eligibility: All full-time and part-time faculty and staff from any Jesuit university that has registered in advance can participate in the Go Move Challenge. Each participant must create a new account using their valid university email address (www.GoMoveChallenge.org) even if they participated last year.
- Minute Record: Only the participant can record their own minutes online. Participants can record their minutes an unlimited number of times online.
Beginning February 1, 2018, Go Move Challenge participants can record minutes online: www.GoMoveChallenge.org
- Select the “LOG IN / REGISTER” button on the top menu bar
- In the “LOG IN” box, enter your email address and password
- In the “LOG MY WORKOUT” box, select the type of activity, enter the number of minutes, and select a single date or date range for logging multiple days. Participants can use their mobile device to log minutes on the go!
- Select the “LOG IT” button when finished
Participants cannot submit minutes after the Go Move Challenge ends.
New this year, the Go Move Challenge wants to learn more about your participation. There will be shout outs throughout the month for universities or people who stand out! Showcase your wellness story via the GMC story and photo submissions form. Your story can help inspire fellow participants and encourage everyone to maintain a healthy lifestyle during the challenge and beyond!