- Any browser can be used to access Employee Self-Service and you must be connected to Loyola’s network, either on campus or via Loyola Secure Access(LSA).
Important Note - Do not use the Edge web browser to access employee self-service (ESS) to complete your new hire and annual benefit enrollments. ESS can best be accessed by these major web browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- Need assistance with LSA or logging in? Please contact the ITS Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 773-508-4ITS.
Please Note: If you get an “Access Denied” message when you click on the Change of Address link, it means that a payroll cycle is currently in progress. If you receive this message, please try again on a subsequent day.
- New hires may select to enroll in benefits within the first 31 days from adjusted hire date
- This function allows you to simulate changes to your wages, taxes and deductions to calculate the effects on your pay
To view your current benefits (current plans and coverage), from the Employee Self-Service menu select Benefits - Current Benefits.
- This option allows you to add, edit, and view your dependent information
- If you need to print a paystub, click on the “Printable Pay Stub” link within that specific pay date, and a new window will open with a printable version of your pay stub
- This option allows you to add, change, and view your beneficiary information for life insurance only
- This option allows you to view your year-to-date pay, tax and deduction information
- Instructions for correcting this issue including a screen image of which options to choose can be found on the Information Technologies Services webpage.