BCBSIL's Special Beginnings Program
Having a Baby? You may want to consider signing up for the Special Beginnings Program through Blue Cross and Blue Shield Illinois (BCBSIL)!
- You can receive the personal attention and information you may need to care for yourself, and your baby during pregnancy, and up to six weeks after you give birth.
- Have questions? Interested in enrolling? Contact BCBSIL at (888) 421-7781.
- BCBSIL representatives are available 8:00AM – 6:30PM CST.
- A healthy pregnancy calendar to help you keep track of your pregnancy
- Videos that cover topics such as eating habits, exercise, stress and more
- Details about each trimester and the physical and emotional changes in you and your baby
- A list of screenings and vaccines to help you prepare for your checkup
Learn more: BCBSIL Special Beginnings Program