Incoming First Year Honors Students / Course Registration
- Before May 11: Please complete your Honors Advising Form through Slate.
- May 14 - May 25: An Honors Advisor will send you an email that includes your registration instructions as well as recommended courses you should take in the fall.
- May 30 - June 6: You will register for classes on your own. Registration starts at 8 AM on May 30 and ends at 11:59 PM central time on June 6.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions, should you have them.
- After the registration window closes, an Honors Advisor will review your schedule for any possible concerns or issues. Any issues will be addressed and you will receive an email regarding the concern.
- June 6 – July 15: No schedule changes will be made except for changes to your major.
- July 16 – 17: Honors Orientation occurs. All academically necessary schedule changes due to AP credit or registration error will be made during this time.
- July 18 – Mid August: Schedule change requests must be submitted via the schedule change website here. You will want to direct any questions (NO SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUESTS) to the Advisor assigned to teach your UNIV 101 course.
- August 27: First day of classes!