History undergraduates recognized for academic achievement
The History Department announces the following winners of the 2015-2016 Undergraduate Essay Contest:
- Andrew Kelly won first place for his paper, "Development and Dependency in Burkina Faso, 1983-2014."
- Alexa Lindsley won second place for her paper, "Going Old School: A Spatial Analysis of Ancient Roman Education and its Purposes."
- Magdalena Jachymiak won third place for her paper, "The Unofficial Diplomat: Congressman Dan Rostenkowski's Impact on Polish-American Relations from 1975-1990."
For the 2015-2016 Undergraduate Blog Contest:
- Daniel Snow won first place for his blog, Dan of Loyola: Perspectives from the Ramonat Seminar.
- Olivia Raymond won second place for her blog, Mustard Seed Catholicism: The Ramonat Seminar 2015-2016.
Congratulations to all!