Professional Development & Academic Workshops
Priority registration is given to graduate students in programs in the Graduate School. Space is limited.
All workshops will be held at Lake Shore Campus unless otherwise noted. You may register for all workshops here. Make a note of the workshop(s) for which you register as you will not receive a confirmation email.
Graduate Student Funding Opportunities: External Funding Grants
POSTPONED. CHECK BACK IN NOVEMBER FOR NEW DATE/TIME
Masters and Doctoral students from The Graduate School who are interested in applying for external funding, this workshop can help you get started.
- Go over the eligibility guidelines for some upcoming national funding competitions
- Learn about the Pivot search engine for grant funding searches
- Explore strategies for seeking funding opportunities in your discipline or specialty
The workshop is being presented by Dr. Jessica Horowitz, Associate Dean, Graduate School and Lisa Knepshield, Fellowship Coordinator. Registration is required for the funding workshop and limited to graduate students in The Graduate School. Space is limited. Please register by 48 hours before the session. Click here to RSVP.
Is there a workshop topic you would like to see presented? Send us an email with your suggestions to email@example.com.
Workshop materials from previous workshops
- Graduate Student Writing Workshop
- Graduate Funding Workshop 2011
- Life Beyond the Ivory Tower
- Life Beyond the Ivory Tower (Part 2)
- Marketing Yourself Workshop (Part 1)
- Marketing Yourself Workshop (Part 2)