The College offers unique opportunities for students to delve into hands-on experiences that complement what they learn in the classroom. We need your support to give as many students possible these experiences.
- The Mulcahy Scholars program provides an opportunity for students to work closely with a faculty member on a research project of the student’s choice. Student’s receive a stipend of $1,000 and are eligible for up to $1,000 more.
- The Student Research program gives students a chance to pursue their own research, work with faculty, travel to conferences, and present at the Spring symposium, experiences that are crucial for student development.
- The Provost Fellowship is the largest fellowship offered through the Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program. Students who win this fellowship have another opportunity to work closely with a faculty member, usually over the summer, to supplement their scholarly experience
The need for scholarship support is greater than ever. To fill that need, Loyola has launched the $80 million Access to Excellence: The Campaign for Scholarships.
- Make a gift online to support scholarships.
- Or, learn more about our Scholarship Campaign.
Your scholarship. Their opportunity. Our future.