Monthly giving - Sustainers
Loyola's monthly giving program
Because participation in alumni giving is a factor in the University’s rankings, your gift not only supports today’s students, it also bolsters the value of the degree you worked so hard to earn.
Why become an LUC Sustainer?
- Monthly, ongoing gifts combine the ease of installments with the convenience of automatic renewal.
- Support what’s important to you, on a schedule that fits your budget and fits your lifestyle. Becoming a Sustainer makes giving easier and convenient. You can stop or adjust your ongoing gift at any time by calling 800.424.1513.
- Once a monthly gift is set up, it will automatically repeat each month, providing a convenient way to spread your contribution over time. You will create a larger impact through your giving by making manageable payments in an amount that's right for you.
- Your monthly gift helps build a predictable source of funding for LUC reliable donor support leads to significant advances in scholarships, academic programs, research, technology enhancements, and preservation of all campuses.
- Monthly giving saves administrative costs. It is a sustainable giving option because it saves paper, postage, and eliminates renewal notices in your inbox, voicemail, and mailbox.
- As an alumnus or friend, an ongoing gift ensures that no matter how much else is changing your life, your commitment to LUC always remains strong.