Make an Appointment
First and second year students can stop by the advising office in the Sullivan Center (suite 260) for drop-in advising or call 773.508.7714 to schedule an appointment with your first or second year advisor.
Note: Drop in days/times may change, please be sure to check our home page for the most up to date information.
Schedule an appointment to:
- Get transfer/AP or IB credit evaluated
- Plan for study abroad
- Review major, minor and Core requirements
- Create an academic plan
- Discuss course selection for next semester
- Discuss choosing a major
- Complete an Academic Success plan or follow-up on academic probation questions
- Discuss summer school
- Withdraw from Loyola
Not a first or second year student?
Juniors and Seniors (55 credit hours or more) can schedule an an advising appointment by following this information:
- College of Arts and Science Students: Students advised at the Lake Shore campus should call the CAS Dean’s Office at 773.508.3510 to schedule an advising appointment. Lake Shore campus students may also drop by the office in Sullivan 235 to schedule. Students advised at the Water Tower Campus, should call 312.915.6520 to schedule or drop by the office in Room 900 of Lewis Tower.
- All Other School Students: For students in the schools of Business, Communication, Education, Nursing and Social Work and for Non-Degree and Certificate-Program only students, please contact those schools directly, or navigate to the link below for more information on scheduling an advising appointment. http://www.luc.edu/advising/schools.shtml