Personal Purchase Reimbursement Instructions
- Enter the employee’s full name, UVID # and today’s date. For ProCard related reimbursement, please proceed to step #2. If reimbursing a non-ProCard related item, please skip to step #5.
- Enter the eight-digit Transaction ID number located in PNC ActivePay for each item. The transaction ID can also be located in WebFocus under the reference column.
- Enter the transaction date and posted date for each item.
- Enter the vendor name as it appears in PNC ActivePay
- Enter the six-digit accounting unit (example 100999) and four-digit account code (example 6830) that the transaction was paid from.
- Enter the full amount of each transaction in the Amount column. The total amount is automatically calculated in the ‘Amount due to the University’ box.
- Under the ‘REASON’ column, provide a brief explanation for the personal ProCard charge. If reimbursement is not ProCard related, please indicate the reason for submitting the form (example: advance closure, refund to LUC for overpayment, etc.) Supporting documentation is still required for all advance closure/reconciliations.
- Select the method of reimbursement by clicking either Payroll Deduction or Personal Check.
- Once the form is complete, please enter digital or electronic signature in employee signature line and today’s date. Click the ‘SUBMIT FORM BY EMAIL’ box. If reimbursing by personal check, please enclose a copy of this form and send along with check.
Please note: ProCards are University property, even though issued to an individual, and should not be used to make personal purchases. Non-compliance with University policies and procedures or blatant misuse of the ProCard will result in suspension of ProCard privileges and, in some cases, may result in disciplinary action including termination.
Please direct any questions or form issues to Martin Rivera, Jr. at email@example.com