Pre-registration is not necessary. A link to join the online workshops via Zoom is coming soon. Workshops will be held on Fridays from 11am-12pm CST.
Implementing Ignatian Pedagogy in Online Courses
- Learn about how to integrate the five domains of the Ignatian Pedagogy Paradigminto your online or blended course.
- Friday, Oct. 5, 11am-12pm
Rubrics: A Recipe for Success
- Learn about the importance of rubrics, different types of rubrics, and how to use rubrics in your courses.
- Friday, Oct. 12, 11am-12pm
Making Your Content Accessible
- Learn about LUC's accessibility guidelinesand about how to present instructional content in an accessible manner.
- Friday, Oct. 19, 11am-12pm
Evaluating Your Course Using the Online Course Evaluation Tool
- Learn about how to ensure that your online course has all of the components of a well-designed course.
- Friday, Oct. 26, 11am-12pm
Making the Most of Synchronous Time
- Learn about different strategies to use to engage your students during synchronous meetings.
- Friday, Nov. 2, 11am-12pm
If you have any questions about the workshops, please email Jessica Mansbach (firstname.lastname@example.org), Coordinator of Teaching and Learning Development.