The Engineering Science Department is located on the Lake Shore Campus in Cuneo Hall and Centennial Forum Student Union.
Our Facilities include:
- Freshman Design Lab (Cuneo 303) – This lab has a Stratasys uPrint SE Plus printer, that enables students to print their SolidWorks projects.
- Biomedical Engineering Teaching Lab (CFSU 101) – This lab enables students to work with standard medical devices and develop/test medical device software.
- Computer Engineering Teaching Lab (CFSU 102) – This lab enables students to gain hands-on experience in instrumentation, microcontroller/FPGA programming, and analog/digital circuit implementation.
- Environmental Engineering Teaching Lab (Flanner 016) – This lab is equipped for water quality analysis, optimization of wastewater treatment processes, and characterization of flow in environmental systems.
- Student Lounge (Cuneo 303) – At night, the Freshman Design Lab becomes our dedicated student lounge.
In August 2018, the Biomedical Engineering and Computer Engineering Teaching Labs will move to our new Flex Lab Building, which will also house our Combined Capstone Lab. Read more about the new Flex Lab Building here.