Faculty and Staff Directory
Dr. Diane Morrison received her Bachelor of Arts in Education from Ohio State University, her Masters of Arts in School Psychology from Illinois State University, and her Doctorate of Education from Loyola University-Chicago. Dr. Morrison started her career in school psychology with the LaGrange Area Department of Special Education in LaGrange, Illinois. She retired as the Director of Support Services for the Northern Suburban Special Education District in Highland Park, Illinois where she coordinated and supervised the direct services staff. She was also responsible for coordinating the district’s Flexible Service Delivery/Problem Solving and Response to Intervention initiatives.
Currently, Dr. Morrison is on the faculty of Loyola University – Chicago, Department of Education and is Executive Director of the Center for School Evaluation, Intervention and Training. She also serves as a consultant for numerous school districts and cooperatives across Illinois. She serves on several committees for the National Association of School Psychologists including the Blueprint Committee that recently published its third edition of School Psychology: A Blueprint for Training and Practice.
Ed.D., Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- School Psychology
- Response to Intervention/Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS)
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Consulting with numerous school districts across Illinois in the implementation of Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS)
- CIEP 462 Seminar in Professional School Psychology
- CIEP 477 Principal Preparation: Academic Assessment &
- CIEP 477 Academic Assessment & Intervention