Faculty and Staff Directory
Ferguson, Kelly N.
Currently serving as clinical assistant professor at Loyola University Chicago, Kelly teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in the School of Education. Kelly’s passion for and commitment to social justice, particularly for that of marginalized groups, can be found in her research focus on Black male education. Her dissertation focused on the disproportionate representation of Black males in subjective areas of discipline. Kelly’s dissertation and life’s work is committed to supporting practitioners in their understanding of and work with Black male students and providing learning environments responsive to their educational needs.
- EdD Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Teaching, Learning, & Leading with Schools & Communities
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Black Male Education
- Teacher Education
- CIEP 206 Children's Literature
- TLSC 110, 120, 130 Introduction to TLLSC
- TLSC 140, 150, 160 Exploring Schools as Learning Environments and Communities