Financial Aid & Scholarships
The Serra Foundation Scholarships are tuition awards that enable talented students to participate in the Dance major.
- Eligibility: Must maintain full-time students status at Loyola University Chicago and major in Dance.
- Requirements: Students must demonstrate financial need with minimum G.P.A. of 3.0
- Applications: A call for application is sent out to enrolled Dance majors at the end of the fall term.
- Monetary Value: Varied; determined by the annual contributions from the scholarship endowment and the number of applications for the scholarship.
- Terms for Renewal: Maintenance of full-time student status with minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 in Dance courses at Loyola University Chicago, continued demonstration of financial need, and participation in successful performance in Dance.
- Eligibility: May be at any point in your Dance BA, however Boshart and Lawrence Fellowships are designated for students who demonstrate outstanding potential in Dance performance.
- Applications and Auditions: Students are nominated for the Boshart & Lawrence Fellowship by the Dance faculty
- Monetary Value: Variable
In honor of Quinn Rooney, a passed Loyola student and Connecticut native, the Mighty Quinn Foundation offers a scholarship to a DFPA student who exhibits a love of the arts, education, and hard work.
- The scholarship application includes brief personal information and activities/interests sections, as well as a short essay portion and “free form” essay.
- The application can be found below and is due by July 1st and can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner will be announced on their website shortly after the submission deadline.
- The Mighty Quinn Scholarship Application
To help make college affordable, Loyola offers a number of scholarships and assistance in applying for financial aid. We highly encourage our students to check out Loyola scholarship opportunities as well as outside scholarship sites. Loyola also offers resources for navigating grants, student loans, and tuition & fees.