The Office of Special Events and the Office of the Provost are seeking volunteers to help with Loyola’s 2018 Commencement ceremonies beginning Tuesday, May 8 through Saturday, May 12.
- The pride of showing your support for our students at one of the most important events of their lives.
- The opportunity to offer hospitality to some of the 20,000+ campus guests.
- The chance to spend an entire day collaborating with colleagues from every division across the University.
Things to know:
- There will be some down time between ceremonies and a private volunteer space to relax or get some work done will be available.
- We will have two training sessions. Volunteers will be required to attend one of them.
Visit the Commencement 2018 Volunteer Sign-Up Form to volunteer for an event.
Thank you, in advance, for your consideration in partnering with us to support the Class of 2018 as they go forth to set the world on fire.