B.A., Randolph-Macon College
Ph.D., Cornell University
Greek religion, epigraphy, archaeology
- Master Teacher, College of Arts and Sciences (2014)
- What Shall I Say of Clothes? Theoretical and Methodological Approaches to the Study of Dress in Antiquity. SPAAA 3. co-edited with M. Cifarelli. Boston: Archaeological Institute of America, 2017.
- "Dress and Ornaments." In A Companion to the Archaeology of Religion in the Ancient World, edited by R. Raja and J. Rupke. Malden, Mass.: Wiley-Blackwell, 2015.
- The Athenian Agora Museum Guide. Princeton: American School of Classical Studies at Athens, 2014.
- "Securing the Sacred: The Accessibility and Control of Attic Sanctuaries." In Cities Called Athens, edited by K. Daly and L. A. Riccardi. Lanham,
Maryland: Bucknell University Press, 2014.
- The Sacred Law of Andania: a New Text with Commentary. Sozomena 11. Berlin: de Gruyter, 2012.
- "Informal Writing in the Athenian Agora: Graffito Lists in Context," New Research from the Athenian Agora, Langford Colloquium, Florida State University, 4 November 2016
- "Theorizing Religious Dress," Archaeological Institute of America Annual Meeting, San Francisco, 8 January 2016
- "Epigraphic Corpora and Greek Religion: What's Sacrae about Leges Sacrae?," Second North American Congress of Greek and Latin Epigraphy, Berkeley, 6 January 2016
- "Engaging History: the Athenian Agora Museum in the Stoa of Attalos” Classical Arts Society, The Art Institute of Chicago, 15 October 2015
- "From Athens to Atlanta: Thucydides' Plague Infects The Walking Dead (2010-2014)," Film & History Conference, Madison, 31 October 2014
- senior field supervisor at the excavations of the Athenian Agora (see www.agathe.gr/)