- News and Events
- CCIH has successfully completed a three year International Research Project
- View videos now: The Spirit of Vatican II: Then and Now
- View a new video: Restored Jesuits and the American Experience, 1814-2014
- Jesuits and Sports. A lecture by Fr. Patrick Kelly, S.J.
Announcement of Grant Opportunities
The Joan and Bill Hank Center for the Catholic Intellectual Heritage announces its annual call for applications for two (2) opportunities: The CCIH Faculty Research Grant and The CCIH Course Development Grant. The purpose of these opportunities is to support scholarly research and course development in topics connected to Catholic thought and life in the arts, sciences, and professional education.
· The CCIH Faculty Research Grant is available to individual full-time LUC faculty (up to $5,000) and faculty groups (amount TBD—depending on project and size of group) from every school and department of the university, with the funding period running from July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015.
· The CCIH Course Development Grant is available to individual full-time LUC faculty ($3,000 stipend), with the funding period taking place during summer, 2014.
Applications for both opportunities are due by October 31, 2013, with award announcements made in early January, 2014. For more information, a list of previously funded projects and applications, and instructions about how to proceed, click “Resources” tab at the CCIH website (www.luc.edu/ccih) or call 773-508-3820.