- Academic Program Development: Processes for Review, Approval, and Implementation
- link to download .pdf, www.luc.edu/media/lucedu/academicaffairs/pdfs/AcademicProgramDevelopmentSpring 2017.pdf
- see further Academic Innovation Team, http://www.luc.edu/academicaffairs/resources/ait/processes/
- Chart of Academic Approvals
- link to download .pdf, www.luc.edu/media/academicaffairs/pdfs/chartofacademicapprvoals-revised08302016.pdf
- see further Office of the Provost, Curriculum Development, http://luc.edu/academicaffairs/curriculumresearch/curriculumdevelopment/
- Course Inventory Form (restricted to faculty and staff with login-access to LOCUS), https://locus.luc.edu/pa91prd/locus_help/CourseInventoryForm.pdf
- Registration & Records Processing Timetable: Curricular changes that will necessitate new or changed programming in a major/minor must be approved by Academic Council no later than the December meeting of one academic year, in order to be on-track for effectiveness the following Fall term. New or changed course programming must be approved by Academic Council no later than the February meeting of one academic year, in order to be on-track for effectiveness the following Fall term, or no later than the March meeting of one academic year, in order to be on-track for effectiveness in the Spring term of the following academic year.