- Global and International Studies Major with an Economics and Political Science
- Expected Graduation Date:
- May 2017
1. What is your career goal after graduation, and what are you hoping to accomplish this year related to your major?
I further advance my academic career by either attending law school with a focus on immigration law or taking time off to join groups such as the Jesuit Volunteer Corps. This year, I want to explore different career paths related to my major. This means focusing on landing internships that relate to both the government and non-profit jobs that are available.
2. What do you know now that you wish you knew when you first started school?
You won’t ever have it all figured out perfectly but that’s probably the greatest part about all of this.
3. How did you use the Career Development Center?
Last semester I repeatedly scheduled appointments to review and revise my resume. It worked out great because I was able to land my first internship here in Chicago!