Request a Workshop
The Career Development Center offers a variety of career-related workshops that can be led by either our professional staff or career peers. Outlined below are just a few workshop topics the Career Development Center offers. We also can develop customized workshops that meet your needs.
- Overview of the Career Development Center
- Choosing A Major
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing
- Interviewing Skills
- How to Work a Career Fair
- Job/Internship Search
- Professional Networking
Please Note: Due to the amount of preparation involved, requests must be made three weeks before the requested program date.
Please send the following information to Brigette Petersen to request the Career Development Center at your next event.
- Requesting Person’s Contact Information
- First/Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Name of Organization/Group
- Target Audience/Academic Level
- Anticipated Attendance Number
- Requested Program Topic/Focus
- Preferred Program Dates/Time—Option 1
- Preferred Program Dates/Time—Option 2
- Program Location
- Technology available in presentation space (This includes computer, projector, internet/wi-fi access, etc.)
- Additional Information