Your career journey has begun and we are excited to be your partner in this experience! At Loyola University Chicago, the Career Development Center serves all undergraduate and graduate students as well as alumni by providing resources and expertise to help with major selection, career discernment, internship sourcing, advising, and much more! We approach each student and alumni with individualized and customized attention in order to craft services and support that meets your needs.
For convenience, we offer:
- Office locations at the Lake Shore Campus & the Water Tower Campus
- Career Advising "on the ground", telephone, or video conferencing
- 24/7 Access to job & internship opportunities via RamblerLink
- On-demand videos on the most popular advising topics
To help you prepare to be career-ready, we offer these exclusive services:
- LUConnect, a career mentoring and networking program
- UNIV 224 & UNIV 102, career and professional topics courses
- Chaperoned Job Shadow trips across the Chicago-land area
- An internship-quality Student Employment Program
- PreHealth & PreLaw Advising Specialists
I invite you to take advantage of our services from the time you arrive at Loyola, through graduation and beyond; our staff are experienced, knowledgeable, and eager to meet with you!
Kathryn A. Jackson, M.Ed.
Director, Career Development Center & Business Career Services