Campus Recreation is one of Loyola University Chicago's larger student employers on campus. Many, but not all, of Campus Recreation positions are Work Study Required. We encourage you to read the Job Descriptions and tips below before completing an application.
Application: Student Employment Application PDF
- Review our Mission Statement: The Department of Campus Recreation provides recreational and social experiences that build community and promote values-based action in preparing people to live a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
- Applications can be dropped off at the Halas Recreation Center Front Desk or emailed to CampusRec@LUC.edu.
- Applications are kept on file for one calendar year and reviewed on an as-needed basis.
- Preference is given to Loyola students with Federal Work Study grants. Contact the Office of Financial Aid for details on obtaining work study.
Tips for the Process
- Be prepared to explain why you want the position and what you will bring to the program.
- Arrive a few minutes early and come dressed to impress. Business casual is recommended.
- Don’t be afraid to pause a few seconds before answering an interview question; gather your thoughts.
- If you don’t understand the question, ask for clarification.
- It’s appropriate to bring water with you; please leave behind other food, drinks, and chewing gum.
- First impressions are important! Think about how you are communicating both verbally and non-verbally.
- For a list of potential interview questions and other interview recommendations, check out the Career Development Center’s Interviewing Guide.
Questions? Call 773-508-2602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org