Transferring to a Four-Year Institution
Upon graduation from Arrupe College, students will be prepared to complete their degree at a four-year institution.
Some students may be interested in completing their degree at Loyola University Chicago. Arrupe students who meet specific GPA requirements will be granted admission to Loyola. GPA requirements vary by school/college and include:
- College of Arts and Sciences: 2.0/4.0
- Quinlan School of Business: 2.5/4.0
- School of Communication: 2.3/4.0
- School of Education: 2.5/4.0
- Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing (only for health systems management and exercise science majors; no nursing transfer applications accepted) 2.5/4.0
- School of Social Work: 2.5/4.0
- Institute of Environmental Sustainability: 2.0/4.0
Please note that standard Loyola tuition and fees apply if Arrupe students transfer to Loyola. Like all incoming transfer students, Arrupe graduates will be considered for Loyola merit-based scholarships based on previous academic coursework.
We will assist and support you through the transfer process to help you find a four-year institution that is be the best fit for you, whether that be Loyola or elsewhere.